28th International URTI Radio Grand Prix2016-09-05Call for entries until Monday 5 September 2016
For its 28th edition, the International URTI Radio Grand Prix launches its call for entries on the theme of WOMEN AND CONFLICTS.
Be ready to participate:
- The URTI competition is open free of charge to any radio broadcasting organisation or association and institution which devotes itself to the audiovisual media.
- URTI Grand Prix award: 500$ (five hundred dollars).
- Length of the programmes: 60 minutes maximum.
- Programmes should be entered in their original version. A script of each programme must be provided in French or in English if the proposed version is not in one of these two languages.
- The programmes must be sent on CD or recorded directly on the URTI website.
- You can register your programmes by sending us back the entry form or directly on: www.urti.org
Contact: Nathalie Lacroix - firstname.lastname@example.org
To register now: click here!
35th International URTI Grand Prix for Author's Documentary2016-06-01
Call for Programmes
The URTI organizes, with the support of UNESCO and the entirety of the international audiovisual organizations, the International Grand Prix for Author’s Documentary.
In television, the International URTI Grand Prix for Author’s Documentary enjoys a great renown thanks to a strong participation and to the quality of the programmes accepted in competition.
Each television channel can register for free one or two documentaries.
Registration of the programmes
The rules and the registration form can be obtained by simple request addressed to: email@example.com
Four prizes will be given, among which the URTI Grand Prix (Arman Trophy) awarded to the director of the best documentary with a 500 dollar reward.
Deadline for sending entries: Wednesday, May 18th 2016.
Feel free to contact the URTI team for further information.
Click here to register on line.
Phone: +33 (0)1 56 40 46 04
THE WORLD TELEVISION AWARDS 2016 - CALL FOR ENTRIES2016-05-24
The AIBD, in collaboration with its global partners, presents the World Television Awards 2016:
Category Humanity for the Best TV Documentary on "Promoting Children's Rights".
Category Science/Environment for the Best TV Programme on "Encouraging Environmental Protection".
“The Prize” consists of US$ 5,000.00 cash, a trophy and a certificate presented by AIBD per Award category.
Winners will be presented with their Awards during the Asia Media Summit to be held in Incheon, Korea on 24-26 May 2016, a global gathering of broadcasters.
The deadline for the programme submission is 1st April 2016.
Criteria and Entry Form are available on AIBD website: www.aibd.org.my/worldtv
The World TV Awards are open to all broadcasters in Asia, Pacific, Europe, Africa, and North & South America from public, private sector and freelance producers.
The World TV Awards are supported by Arab States Broadcasting Union (ASBU), Norwegian Broadcasting Corporation (NRK), Radio Televisyen Malaysia (RTM), The Islamic Broadcasting Union (IBU).